Saturday, March 17, 2012

8 Steps From Analysis to Action

This week has been very interesting to say the least, I spent the better part of the week rethinking and changing my mind on what I actually wanted to research. Once I made up my mind I spent the rest of the week trying to narrow the list down within that category. I am still a little uneasy about what I have decided to do but I am glad I was told it isn't set in stone I can still change my mind.

For me this is like shopping and when you go to purchase something you know when you have made the correct choice, it's like the item spoke to you. Well this topic hasn't spoken to me yet so that's why I am a little weary about tackling it. The readings for this week were very informative perhaps a little bit too informative because I was very sure of myself before I started reading. Well wish me luck and I wish all of you the same.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I too have changed my mind but I think I have finally picked my research plan. It is like shopping and I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had mine all figured out, but my site mentor just learned of an upcoming project in her department and a plan based on that may be easier for data collection and analysis. It is a pilot program for the school and now I don't know what to do! Glad I'm not the only one. Good thing we are not that far into it. It's better to make these changes now than figure out it doesn't work three months from now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right; I like the analogy, it is like shopping. I was lucky to have choosen a topic that is needed to be researched at my school, so my principal bought the idea almost immediately. Hope you enjoy your topic.

    ReplyDelete