Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reflections wk. II EDLD 5301

This week was a week of thinking and evaluation, after reading chapter 2 it caused me re-evaluate what I wanted to do for my action research. It was a lot harder thinking of topics to place in part 2 of the assignment choosing topics for the 9 common action research topics. I got a better understanding during the web conference concerning what I am supposed to be concentrating on. I am headed in the right direction but I was told to narrow my search because the direction I was going I was making more work for myself. Now all I need to do is choose what I want to research with in my topic, this week really helped with clearing up some of the confusion for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ericka,

    It's good to hear that you have selected another topic. Reading the chapters really provides us so much information. There are so many interesting topics to research, I knew right away that I wanted to do one with Video, since it is what I teach. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete